My 2013 Heisman prediction is Braxton Miller out of Ohio State. Miller is a very versatile quarterback. He is a dual threat because of his running ability and the fact that he also has a great arm to back him up. Millers skill set makes it difficult for opposing defenses to stop him. Braxton Miller is a bigger Johnny Manziel and is in a category with Cam Newton with his size and skill set. Last season Miller passed for 2039 yards with 15 touchdowns. On the ground Miller racked up 1318 yards along with 13 rushing touchdowns. With running back Carlos Hyde being suspended for at least 3 games Miller will have more time with the ball in his hands earlier in the season. If Miller can stay healthy, Ohio State can win 11 games, and Miller can take home a Heisman Trophy.
- Urban Meyer Won’t Call Braxton Miller a 2013 Heisman Candidate Yet (bleacherreport.com)
- Johnny Manziel Getting Booted from Texas Frat Party Is Johnny Being Johnny (bleacherreport.com)
- Heisman Hopefuls: Why They Will and Won’t Win the Award (osu.uloop.com)
- Buckeyes Position Preview: QB (clevelandsportschat.com)
- Can OSU’s Miller win Heisman award? (3amigossr.com)